Women in the Room & At the Table
Are you an executive, business owner, entrepreneur, or partner? Are you interested in joining a diverse group of senior level women for camaraderie, education and creating stronger networks? Consider Executive Alliance.
We are a diverse group of women from a broad range of industries and professions who are passionate about creating bonds with other senior level women and promoting the role of women in the workplace, board room and the community. In addition, we work together to advance women earlier in their career by mentoring. The membership year runs from July 1 – June 30, but members may be accepted throughout the year.
- Member meetings and social events (at least 6 per year)
- Two Signature events each year (Honor Roll and Women of Excellence)
- Showcase member accomplishments on LinkedIn and emailed Weekly Planner
- Access to private member directory with contact information
- Profile in public-facing member directory on website and in Honor Roll and Women’s Resource Guide (32-page glossy magazines sent to over 10K readers through our media partners)
- Opportunity to blog in our Thought Leadership series on the EA website
- Member access to professional development workshops, including the popular Greenbag Initiative
- Ability to participate in member-only committees to further the mission
- Member access to Board Matching Program
- Member mentor in Effective Impact Mentoring Program with training and support, with priority access for candidates from members’ organizations.
- Peer to peer member networking with supportive women from diverse fields
- Access to EA experts for speaking engagements and consulting.
- Access to EA’s mastermind groups, one of which focuses on Operations/HR and the other on Marketing/Personal Branding
The annual member obligation for the 2023-24 fiscal year will be $1380, which includes a table of 8 for our acclaimed Women of Excellence event.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
Today we raise our voices to support all women on their life-long journey of leadership. As Executive Alliance members, we take individual and collective responsibility and accountability for creating a welcoming, inclusive, and nurturing environment. We are stronger when women of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives work together. Executive Alliance membership means feeling included, valued, and empowered to bring all aspects of who you are to this great organization.